Time is 1.39am and the date is 18 January 2006...
Read Sathish's blog...and yes...decided to do some reflections on my own as well.
Yea...like most of the 5 guys(you know who I'm refering to)I really miss PJ...to think that when I knew I got posted there...nearly wanna kill myself. I miss NOT the teachers but the peeps...the babes...the cuties...my friends...and yes...in an odd way...those I dislike.
It's time to name some names...so the list goes on as follows:
Sathish
Hell yea man...whoever said that indians and chinese cant get along ought to eat shit. The procrastinator who never fails to NOT do his work. This guy braved all sorts of shit in PJ with me for 2 damn years...from 'Did u wrote the words FUCK on the principal office' to 'Eh...that indian gal hot anot?' We had to contend with Mrs Chan as well...that crazy gardener simply drove us nuts! Haha...miss all those bastard-ing man...totally like to bastard people. Thought that I was lazy enough but hey...he's won me in this catagory. But he's a bad drinking kaki though...you have to be on your guard...coz' he might just pick a fight with some other people.
Giff
Like Sathish, I miss the Giff before he had a girlfriend. This is another fucker who brave all those shit with me and Sathish...remembered the times we had in J1...we bastard Mrs Chan IN HER FACE...ahaha...miss those shit man...scolded vulgarities in class at her in malay...only to realise that she might be able to understand coz' she's from Malaysia. We also had to contend with Boh calling us the '3 jokers' of the school...hell yea...J1 was pretty much our playground. Enjoyed drinking sessions at your house. As well as watching *ahem ahem* yea you know what I mean.
Chris
Same retainee class...abit chee bye...but nevermind...haha. This guy's one of the friendliest dudes around. Also like to bastard people...but hey..that's what makes us 04S30...enjoyed going to town with him looking at gals...simply pro at his schoolwork and very loyal to his friends. Can be PRETTY arrogant at times but who cares man...haha...a great drinker as well...just like me..and hell yea he can sing!
Guan Zuo
You are an ASSSS!!! Ahaha...this guy totally funny and lame. Together...me, GZ, Sathish and Giff were known as the 'Outcasts' in chem class. Enjoyed practicals with u guys man...while the others were busy doing the experiments...we would simply be just slacking away...mixing the chemicals to see what shit we'll get and by the end of the practical frantically copying the answers from Raj. A bloody good drinker as well...enjoyed the K-box sessions with you as well...his voice leaves much to be desired but the passion is there. A very sentimental and romantic guy as well...
Keen Hong
Together he and QZ are the 'Yang Guos' of our class...why? Coz' they had operations on their arm before...a great drinker...damn steady as well...totally loyal to friends and true to his feelings. A fearsome AH BENg as well...got one time the tamil teacher kp him...wooot...end up he kp the teacher...totally havoc...respect!!! A maths pro as well...helped me out in maths alot of times but still I buang...can be totally lame and crappy also...and DAMN he has access to the nicest sites in the web.
Felix
This arse has the biggest and loudest mouth around. And hell yea I like it man. Speaks his mind and truthful to himself...expresses opinions at the cost of others' dignity. Damn I like the way you bastard some people...totally respect man!! This guy also very lame. There was a time we were watching a show and Sathish is underage..he gave Sat his EZ link card to kesiao...totally lame. A loyal friend as well...and a good organizer. Looking forward to the activities you plan for us in the future.
Shamus, Ryan, Karwai, Kienhin
The 4 bosses of the class with big boss Shunting. Fun guys to hang around and also...they are DAMN GOOD at bastard-ing people...totally enjoy the times we had when our class guys gather around to talk and bastard people..from the people we know to those we don't. Appear to be non chalant about schoolwork but in fact...they're damn hardworking. Will miss you guys man.
Lai Hui
The most hardworking and smartest guy in our class...a great teammate as well. Seldom talks but when he does...its usually lame shit that really makes us laugh. Able to jiao his way through most stuff and although he appears very guai...he's ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!! Crappy crappy crappy. And yes...he hates the fat green orc as well...but then again..who doesn't?
Yuyi
Your face. Your specs. Your expressions. Simple just laughable. Same og as me when I first got to PJ...a very blur gal who doesn't know where's Mount Faber. Wasn't as close as when we were in j1...maybe because in S30...we had our own cliques. Will miss the times bullying you.
Iris
Won't deny it...you are the gal that stolen my heart in J1...although things didn't work out in my favour...but still...yea...will miss you.
Push, Ying Han, Khairul, Chantong
The ruggers of our class...great drinkers...also...typical of 05S30...they REALLY KNOW HOW to bastard people...again its that fat green orc. Great people to hang out with...hanging out with them you won't need to be scared of ah bengs coz' they can just lift them up and whooop their asses.
The gay duo
You guys made my days in 05s30 entertaining...simple coz' we had a topic to talk about and to bastard about. Will miss the time I bastard you guys.
FAT GREEN ORC
Thank you for making my life in PJ 'wonderful'. If you were a guy...I swear I'd whack you with all my might.
Kwek
The worst principal I've seen so far...other than my secondary school principal
Mrs Chan
HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVER BECOME A TEACHER IN A JC!?!?!?!?!
Tan Boon Piang
Gay.
Sorry if I miss out any names.
-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |1:41 AM|