Owens house having bbq at school...so we went back to school again to see our classmates. Met Kh and Sat first...went back to PJ together. Looked for our friends when we reached school and then played soccer. Played against Lai Hui's new class...not bad la...thrash them 6-0 I think. Wanted to play more but had to leave due to the inter-house games.
BBQ was not wad I had expected. Few people...little food...stayed till late at night and then out of the blue Ying Han came up with this crazy idea of playing mahjong in school.
Went to his house to take the mahjong and carom board(substitute for mahjong table). Went back to PJ and started playing until 2+am...played for like 1-3 hrs and the funny part is that Ying Han never won a single game. Talked alot of crap and stuff. Laughed until cramp in the final round after Ying Han said some funny stuff.
Overall a bad day...coz I didn't get to see the person I wanted to see...
-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |3:15 AM|