Went to Ngee Ann poly's open house today.
The first time we talked to the admin offincer about JAE and DAE...he thought that we were from ITE. Pretty amused but didn't took it to heart unlike Sat...fuming all the way.
Had most of my doubts cleared...which is a good thing. Decided that biotech was the choice I want...despite being rejected by the same course and school 2 years ago.
Talked to another admin officer about admission coz' we were the 'special cases'. Had a shock of my life when the old man said we had to have distinctions in maths and a relevant subject. Totally demoralised when I heard that. Distinction for maths...a thing that's never gonna happen no matter how hard I try. Felt pretty fucked up.
Luckily we came across this fat admin officer who helped us check again. Guess what? The old man was wrong. We could use our 'O' level results...great relieve...for awhile thought that the only way out was to study abroad. But they keep asking why we didn't do our 'A'levels...didn't bother to reply them...
Played basketball yesterday with BP n co. at the usual place. Lost to a bunch of noobs..even got fooled around like a clown. That sucks. Realise that I'm getting lousier and lousier. But I never was good to start with. Just don't like the feeling of being fooled around like an idiot. Seriously wanted to whack that guy but thank god I have self-restraint. Don't feel like playing basketball on a competitive level anymore. Don't wanna live up to false expectations and goals. Hate the feeling when my coaches say bad things about me...
My coach in Tanglin Cairnhill said I'm NOT good enough despite drawing fouls from opponents...the same shit applies with my PJ coach. Sometimes I really want to shout at their faces that I'm not the kind of player they think I am. I DON'T play center for god's sake and just because of my height I'm condemn to be one...which I absolutely suck at. High post low post...never was good at those shit. Kept getting scolded for not getting the damn rebounds.
'JUMP SO HIGH GOT WHAT USE?! CAN'T EVEN GET REBOUND!'
Fuck la deh...ALTHOUGH I can jump but the time I take to reach my peak is really very slow. And I get scolded for that...what the hell...ain't my fault also.
Only few said that I'm a 'pretty good' shooter...which is what I like...shooting the ball. Sometimes it just sucks to be tall la.
-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |2:09 AM|