January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007
-


Friday, February 24, 2006

The voice
Seems like zx has become the main topic of our recent "discussions" so yea..shall do my part and offer some insightful comments on this gay fag.

First and foremost...he is really one wierd fuck. He gives this wired smile and the expression on his face is real shitty. He's one of the 2 idiots asking real dumb questions...its like..you're eating...and if it isn't obvious enough he comes up to you and ask,"you eating ah?" What the fuck la...ain't it obvious enough that I'm eating? Oh no..I'm not...I'm SHITTING...wtf man. And he's freaking selfish too. Burrow HPs from other people to play and stuff but when we wanna burrow his hp...''no'' Ask other people about schoolwork and when they need help...no prizes for guessing who claims to dunno anything. Dumb fuck.

Fucking girly as well...a couple of bruises won't god damn KILL you...so stop whining when we play soccer. Oh and he's fking irresponsible too...in the middle of a soccer game...this asshole can just walk off and say he thirsty...what the fuck man. The most memorable thing about him is at Felix's bbq...tried to throw his sorry ass into the pool when he started screaming like a girl..WHICH GUY SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL WHEN GETTING DUMPED INTO THE POOL??!?!?!?

Recently heard him commenting about his new hairdo from Felix...the funny part? He claims its a MOHAWK hairstyle...for God's sake that aint even...head hair...its more like pubic hair la...stupid shit.

Had a couple of outings with Felix and co. after I left PJ...and from what I heard...they ask Mr. Gay fag if he wanna join us for lunch/dinner etc...as soon as he heard who's going he just gave some lame excuse...and its probably the lamest excuse you heard in your entire life..."I can't go with u all..needa go home and clean the floor." WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! Its a outright blatant lie! But I'm fine with him not coming out with us...who wanna hang out with a gay fag anyway? And by the way...seeing his face and his pubic hair spoils my appetite.

The most fucked up part? he said to someone that he mixes around with the wrong people...which basically includes S30...so well...he's gonna be another sp...which also means...I'm so gonna kick his mutha fucking filthy pussy when I see him...too bad he doesn't have MSN or stuff like that...which I expected (Dumb stickheads like him probably don't even know what's MSN) or else I'm so gonna have fun talking to him like what we did to sp.

One day I'm soooo gonna throw him into the pool.

There you have it...my personal opinions about Mr. Gay fag

-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |1:28 AM|
0 comments

me

Sky



friends.

Siyun
Jinhong
Joanna
Jessica
Weiqi
Boon Peng
Bebe
Keen Hong
Sathish
Sean
Michelle
Minxing
Felix
Ryan
Iris
Charissa
Zhi Hui
Dolyce
Photo Gallery


let me hear u.





-

original picture[x]
designer[x]