January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007
-


Friday, March 24, 2006

The voice
Been watching 'The shining star' on channel 8 these few days...the character played by Dawn Yeoh reminds me of someone.

*Thinks back*

Year: 2002 when I was in sec 3
Time: 3++pm on a Saturday
Place: Basketball court near my house

Just started picking up the game of basketball...decided to play on that day. Played for a while...saw another group of people playing as well.

Within this group was...I swear to God...the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life.

Long silky jet black hair. Fair complexion. Beautiful brown eyes. Single eyelid. Dimples. And to top it off...a really nice and radiant smile.

Heavenly.

Beyond description.

If fairies existed...I swear I'd seen one.

Thought I would never get a chance to know her...

Well...miracles DO happen...

Her group asked me if I wanted to join in and play with them. Of course I obliged them. Anyway after the game...mustered up my courage...walked to her and asked her if we can be friends.

But...she didn't reply. Not a word.

Devastated...shattered...

''She's deaf'', replied one of her friends.

The truth be told...God is unfair. Then it struck me...of course she's deaf...her jersey had the words ''Silent World''.

God...why do this?

The world is never unfair...nothing is.

Anyway...before I could think of another way of knowing her...they left. So there I was...thinking of what to do. The next best dumb alternative...go down every Saturday at the same time hoping that I could see her again.

...Hopes...

Nope...miracles don't happen twice...not for me. But still I waited...until it became a habit. A habit for me to go down every Saturday at 3pm to play ball...

If God could give me another chance. I would still try to know her. If not...I'd probably be just contented to see her...

-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |10:09 PM|
0 comments

me

Sky



friends.

Siyun
Jinhong
Joanna
Jessica
Weiqi
Boon Peng
Bebe
Keen Hong
Sathish
Sean
Michelle
Minxing
Felix
Ryan
Iris
Charissa
Zhi Hui
Dolyce
Photo Gallery


let me hear u.





-

original picture[x]
designer[x]