January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007
-


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The voice
Went for my medical appointment at Singapore Heart Centre just now...everyone I see are all old people and I'm the only young guy around...bet they must be thinking why the hell am I there...seem so out of place.

Felt like a dying man in their labs...had all sorts of tubes inserted into me...chest..legs...hands...all I had to do was to lie down while the machines hummed beside my ear...after that was the consultation with the doc...he said that most people suffering from my syndrome are retards...so either I'm a fucking smart retard or I'm not affected. He also said that my heart walls are freaggin' thick...which is very abnormal. Fuck man...

So for the next appointment, which is this Friday...I have to go back...run on some dumb treadmill while having some tubes stuck on me to monitor my heart and stuff...then I have to have my heart scanned to see if there's any abnormalities.

Now I really feel like a lab rat.

The only good thing was that the nurses that inserted those damn tubes into me are damn cute.

Had my PRSP term test yesterday...not bad...the paper was neither hard nor easy...just that I lost 8 marks...so there's still this chance of me getting 42/50 for that paper...provided I don't screw up other questions...I want that A!

-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |12:46 PM|
0 comments

me

Sky



friends.

Siyun
Jinhong
Joanna
Jessica
Weiqi
Boon Peng
Bebe
Keen Hong
Sathish
Sean
Michelle
Minxing
Felix
Ryan
Iris
Charissa
Zhi Hui
Dolyce
Photo Gallery


let me hear u.





-

original picture[x]
designer[x]