It's gonna be a long post. So you guys can prepare chips or popcorns.
Had a class chalet at Pasir Ris Downtown East. I guess it was pretty much a disaster.
First and foremost...no girls...an ALL GUYS chalet..how cool is that man? 2 days of gay orgy...initially thought that my class would be steady enough to come and stay over but I guess my expectations were too high. Lame man...alot didn't come...gave lame excuses.
Bleah
Nerds.
End up I had to fork out alot of money to buy the food and stuffs...
First day of chalet wasn't that bad...had our BBQ in the evening and theres not much people in sight. We were the only jokers around...for a radius of 20metres...haha...the food I supposedly bought for 2 days were gone in that night. Even the alcohol wasn't enough. 1 bottle of chivas and 1 bottle of vodka...all gone.
Had alot of fun drinking...the first day were pretty much those steady peeps and KH and Guan Zuo...played alot of dumb games and ended up drunk like shit. Didn't sleep...talked about alot of stuff...overall it was a very good experience...now I know that weisiong can't drink for shit and as soon as he drinks afew cups...he can't even stand on his feet. Eng Soon was the real surprise of the day...he really talked alot...not bad.
Second day was more or less the same as the first day..this time more people came including Lai Hui n co. and the some of my classmates. Wasn't really as fun as the first night...
It's been a long time since I last talked to them and they changed alot. Didn't know Zhixiang is called mojo now...and Chris has become more noisy..in a bad way. Come to chalet start acting big...damn...talk talk talk...thank god I didn't do anything stupid to him...after that they went to play LAN while I headed back to the chalet and started drinking. Vodka and martell on the list this time. And I think I was really drunk...called her for no reason...smsed rubbish to her...zzz...think I just screwed myself in the ass.
Guess that's all for the chalet...
Oh..I'm planning to be a part-time lifeguard next sem. Seems like a easy job...plus I get to see babes.
Read through KH's old blog just now...made me think about alot of stuff...
OK...guess it wasn't that long...haha =D
-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |1:19 AM|