January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007
-


Thursday, October 12, 2006

The voice
I'm sitting here in my boring room
It's just another hazy Thursday afternoon
I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens -- and I wonder
I'm cycling around on my bike
I'm cycling too fast, I'm cycling too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely, I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder

I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a stupid pong pong tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around
And all that I can see is just another pong pong tree
La, la da dee da

-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |12:55 PM|
0 comments

me

Sky



friends.

Siyun
Jinhong
Joanna
Jessica
Weiqi
Boon Peng
Bebe
Keen Hong
Sathish
Sean
Michelle
Minxing
Felix
Ryan
Iris
Charissa
Zhi Hui
Dolyce
Photo Gallery


let me hear u.





-

original picture[x]
designer[x]