Went pubbing yesterday with KH, GZ and Debbie...
It was a fun experience...chose this pub to chill at...forgot the name though but the ambience was good...we got the best seats in the house. There were board games and jenga for us to play. Again drank Chivas...had alot of fun playin jenga and watchin GZ drink up.
Ordered graveyard next...and fuck it was the worst thing I ever tasted. but it was fun watchin them drink up...and they got damn wasted. GZ was the worst. He was blabbering non stop...can't walk straight also. We ended up drinking vodka again by the bridge...talk alot of cock...all the way till this morning...
It was so bloody fun to see GZ so damn drunk and to see KH suffering from hangovers...thank god I'm the sobbest.
After their 'A's...more of this will come...and I seriously need the damn money to finance this shit. Should have just went for the damn interview and be a part timer...even after the holidays.
-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |7:46 PM|