Went pubbing to celebrate Sathish's birthday yesterday. Got him a nice cute lil' vibrating condom as a gift...haha...
Shall not elaborate much on the pubbing part...all I can say is that it wasn't what I expected it to be...oh well...what's done is done, no point crying over spilt milk.
So that's it for his birthday.
School reopens tomorrow for me. SHIT...
When other people are looking forward to school...I'm dreading it...whole class no girls...all guys/gays/fags/nerds. Dammit. To top it off, all the lectures we having would be within our course...so yes...we don't get to mix around with people from other courses and there goes my chance of seeing her in lecture...and the fact that our timetables are so different with different break times, it would be near impossible to get to see her...let alone talk to her.
Zzz...
I totally dread that thought. But at least I know my limits. There'a a fine line which I will never cross unlike someone else. There's so much I can do. Period.
-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |11:43 PM|