January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007
-


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The voice
My lifeguard job is toasted.

The guy said that they only want experienced and certified lifeguards...lol..and that I had to go for the lifeguard course on my own.

There goes one slack job down the drain...so I guess I won't be working until the sem holidays.

Got a sudden kick to play World of Warcraft...most people in my class are playing and the way they talk about it seems like its pretty fun. But then again...its the cost that is a undermining factor. $27++ a month to play. And now school has started, it will be a waste of money. Plus the fact that I don't have to moltivation to keep training or leveling up my char and that my laptop will most probably overheat, I guess I won't be playing WoW in the near future.

Damn.

I'm in a gaming course and I don't keep myself up to date with the latest games and stuff. That reminds me of what my tutors said...they encourages ud to play computer games...lol. Which tutor will actually encourage you to do that? All the time they were telling us to go home and play games...etc etc.

And that reminds me...I have 2 projects already.

What are the projects about? Project 1 wants me to design a board game and project 2 wants me to design a simple computer game...have to submit the proposals by next week. Nabeh...so much for the sudden kick to play WoW...

-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |9:41 PM|
0 comments

me

Sky



friends.

Siyun
Jinhong
Joanna
Jessica
Weiqi
Boon Peng
Bebe
Keen Hong
Sathish
Sean
Michelle
Minxing
Felix
Ryan
Iris
Charissa
Zhi Hui
Dolyce
Photo Gallery


let me hear u.





-

original picture[x]
designer[x]