January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007
-


Friday, November 17, 2006

The voice
Today is a good day for blogging...alot of events took place for the past 2 days.

Shall start with yesterday...we had our 2nd match yesterday and I'm glad to say we won easily...beating our opponents 34-9. I was the 2nd top score with 13 points...lol...that was the gist of it. Seldom do I score double digits in a game but yesterday was a breakthrough.

Today, we had our last group match and we had to win it in order to get to the semis. Once again we beat our opponents easily and yes, for the 2nd time running I'm the 2nd top scorer with 10 points. We all though that it would be over and so we decided to go home, that was when the organizers came to us and said that the semis would be later...2 matches in 1 day...what the hell...and we all tire ourselves out during our previous match.

But bo bian.so continued, the opponents were last year champions and so it was pretty much gg for us. They had a 20 point lead and that was when things started turning ugly. Some fucktard decided to elbow me in the face...I did nothing wrong, all the while I was just watching from the 3-point line..then that son-of-a-bitch decided to charged at me and elbowed me for no reason at all...I wasn't even aware he was charging towards me...and the 2 fucking refs saw nothing and so no foul was given. To top it off, they were the ones that ref us in the first game on Monday. They must be fucking blind man...the entire crowd saw it and they boo-ed the refs...but no point man...

So I got really pissed off...yes...REALLY...and I bet no one..not even my closest friends have seen me so angry before, so yes, for the 2nd time running, scrimmages took place, wanted to beat the guy up but was held back by my own teammates and the organizers...fuck...should have given him an elbow to the face...and I guess I pretty much stunned everyone with my actions coz' no one expected me to react the way I did. But to be honest, I was pretty afraid...that fucker had a built of a bull and biceps the size of my neck. But at the point of time it just seem like 'man...I'm so gonna stick one up to him'...thank god alot of people hold me back, or else I think if we had a head-on confrontation, I'd be left biting the dust. During the commotion, the other court that was being used also had a fight, and unlike mine, it was a full free-for-all fight, the entire court was filled with people...all fighting...yea...TP rocks. That sort of eased the tension between us for awhile before that fucktard provoked me again...and yes...me being me...having a ego to defend...walked to him to yes...fight...and more people held me back...even people I didn't know were restraining me...zzz...but was really too angry to think sensibly.

Soon after one of their teammates came to apologize on behalf on him and I guess that was case close for THE MOMENT...so it's not the end of the story...

TP is so happening all of a sudden...and I told that asshole I'd be ready for him...anytime anywhere. I need to take up fighting courses...muay thai man...lol...

-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |12:04 AM|
0 comments

me

Sky



friends.

Siyun
Jinhong
Joanna
Jessica
Weiqi
Boon Peng
Bebe
Keen Hong
Sathish
Sean
Michelle
Minxing
Felix
Ryan
Iris
Charissa
Zhi Hui
Dolyce
Photo Gallery


let me hear u.





-

original picture[x]
designer[x]