Went clubbing with some friends at MOS yesterday...supposed to meet at 8.45 but due to unforeseen circumstances, we went in there at around 12+am.
The place was damn packed but still we managed to find ourselves a nice lil seat tucked away at 1 corner. Played the usual guessing games and danced the night away. Overall it was fun and enjoyable...went home in the morning and woke up in the afternoon after recieving some dumbass call.
The school has decided to track the attendance of everyone during lecture and it so happens that today I missed one. Apparantly 90% of my class didn't go and that angered the course manager...and the rest is history. It so happens that next week Thurs is the post prom and I'm going also...so I guess I'll just have to go to school in a drunken state...
Was watching news just now and there was an accident. A holiday bus on its way to Genting met with some accident and a couple of people got injured or somthing...and it just so happens that today she is going Genting too...so yea...call me paranoid for all I care..I'm fucking worried.
But I guess there's no point getting too worried over this...will just have to wait till Monday to msg her or something.
-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |10:29 PM|