January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007
-


Saturday, December 09, 2006

The voice
It's been a long and busy week. A week filled with project deadlines and lots of nagging.

It's been quite some time since I last hit the gym, partly due to me having to study at TP and not being able to get to Gombak gym...guess I can't really rely on them now since they decided to change the time slots to the days when I ended late. I'll have to make do with going gym alone from now on...decided to go to the gym near my house...will pia after my term tests end next week.

Been playing CS at school illegally. What I mean by that? Well, our labs are not supposed to be used to install and play games and somehow we all decided to play CS during the middle of a lab session. So installed CS into the coms and played. The best part was that out tutor actually allowed us to play during his lab lesson and he seemed to enjoy it. Soon it spread to the entire class and everyone was playing. Damn fun coz' we had the whole labs to ourselves and we were shouting like crazy dogs. Even our tutor decided to play with us...how cool is that sia?

After a few days of illegal playing we finally got caught by some fat ass technician which seriously reminds me of something greeeeeeen. =P

-----------------------------------------------------
hear my voice
@ |12:21 AM|
0 comments

me

Sky



friends.

Siyun
Jinhong
Joanna
Jessica
Weiqi
Boon Peng
Bebe
Keen Hong
Sathish
Sean
Michelle
Minxing
Felix
Ryan
Iris
Charissa
Zhi Hui
Dolyce
Photo Gallery


let me hear u.





-

original picture[x]
designer[x]